7.20.2010

PLEASE FORGIVE ME

so i guess my other blog wasnt good enough for a few people,in case you didnt know i had a blog on tumblr titled "rock n roll nigger" it caused a little controversy and it wasnt that impressive which is why this blog came about. some found it offensive and some found it clever. my intensions were never to offend anyone.





usually i wouldnt care about someones opinion in this situaton. but it got me thinking maybe i can do better and be alot more descriptive and detailed in my post. i definitly enjoyed that blog myself and if you did too i wouldnt want you to suffer so im gonna leave it in my blog roll for you to enjoy and it will remind me what not to do.

im not sure exactly what this blog may consist of, but hopefully i get a different reaction. but here's what you may find. 1. alot of grammer errors 2. shitty party photos 3. some fashion of course and i tend to get a little personal sometimes but just ignore it.

R.I.P. http://rocknrollnigger.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment